At Hallmark, we understand and appreciate our people, value their diversity and life experiences and recognize their initiative and reward their talent and loyalty.
Our relationships with customers, staff and suppliers are built on a foundation based on respect, integrity and openness.
As we grow, we seek like-minded individuals to join our progressive team.
The Hallmark advantage:
- Compensation that is competitive within the industry
- Flexible, comprehensive employee benefit programs
- Progressive, responsible approach towards human resource management
- Uncompromising approach to workplace safety
- Open, stimulating environment with opportunities for growth and advancement
Hallmark is pleased to announce we have been recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers for 2016!
Now entering its sixth year, Alberta's Top Employers is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers. This special designation recognizes the Alberta employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work and are evaluated using various criteria that are related to progressive and forward-thinking employment practices.
For more information, please refer to the following website: www.canadastop100.com.